Английский Устная Часть ЕГЭ


How much does it cost?

Can I buy it online?

How many functions does it have?

What is the guarantee period?

Does the recipe book go with a unit?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I have chosen photo number 2

I like to take photos. I have a picture to show to you.

This photo was taken five days ago in the cinema near the school.

You can see my friends in the photo. We are friends since the 5th grade. We were learning at the same class.

We are watching the exciting thriller. That one was better than any that we have seen before.

I keep photo in my album, because it was the last day in school and then we left each other and went to different cities.

I decided to show this photo to you, because you asked me about my best friends from school.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I would like to contrast these two pictures for you

In the 1st picture I can see a woman, which is reading an electronic book. I think that she is reading it at home. In the background I can see a lot of regular books. 

In the 2nd picture I can see a woman, which is reading a regular book. I think she is reading it in the carriage (on the train).


These pictures have some common parts. First of all, in both pictures we can see a woman. Second, in both pictures the woman is reading a book. In both pictures she is alone.


There are some differences also. First, she is dressed in different clothes. In the first picture she is wearing a blouse and on the second she is wearing a shirt and a tshirt. Second, the location in both pictures is different. In the first picture she is at home, in the second, she is on the train.


I would prefer reading an ebook, than reading a regular book, because taking an electronic book with you, you can take a compact, but large library.


I like to read the books in the public transport and it is not very comfortable to take a pile of books and read them, so that's why I like the e-book.


That's all I wanted to say. Thank you for listening

Комментарии